Sunday May 29

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Sunday May 29

Post by jbcollier »

I am going to be a Tra Amici on Sunday at 1. I don't think we will be going for a ride but I am willing to watch if you want to ride!
Cgreeno

Post by Cgreeno »

I can't make it because I have a wedding shower to go to. James doesn't have a ride there (he is too chicken to drive the scooter!). So next week we will see you all ...

Christine
Aristotle once said “we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit”.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Awww... that's too bad.

Christine, is there any way we can get the sample of the posters from you before the meeting?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Cgreeno

Post by Cgreeno »

Hi Shannon,

I am tied up until about 4-5pm ish today in Spruce Grove. Thereafter I can meet you somewhere to drop off the poster samples and rally prizes.

I am also available anytime after 5pm on weekdays, or I may be able to get away quickly during the day if its close to downtown (K Div).

Call me at 780-660-2951 to make arrangements.

Cheers,

Christine
Aristotle once said “we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit”.
pk50

Post by pk50 »

If the snow stays away i think i will scoot down .