Club workshop Sunday 24

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Club workshop Sunday 24

Post by jbcollier »

There will be a club workshop this Sunday starting at 10 a.m. at my workplace. The address is 12116 - 121A St. It's a wee bit tricky to find the first time so look it up on google-maps. We will be finishing off David's Lammy engine. It should be interesting trying to get the selector on with the rear axle in place!
david

Post by david »

Maybe Sabine could help us with the selector :wink:
Her small hands is what we might need.
Ska'D for Life
redbike

Post by redbike »

Will there be tee shirts in attendance?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

If I find the time to find them, and find them.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Cant make the workshop but sure would love to have a t-shirt. I am easy to find and easy to bill.

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Cant make the workshop but sure would love to have a t-shirt. I am easy to find and easy to bill.

T
This is the main reason for the search. I have fallen short on my promise to you, last week it hit me that I still have not followed through on my promise to you. It will happen as soon as we come up with the goods, sorry man.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Found them!

Third time lucky. They were piled in with the Xmas stuff. I'll bring the box to the workshop.
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

I'll send Sabine over with her dad. She's remarkably resourceful (usually not in a good way but maybe this will turn the tides). ;)
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Angelo wrote:
coyoteran wrote:Cant make the workshop but sure would love to have a t-shirt. I am easy to find and easy to bill.

T
This is the main reason for the search. I have fallen short on my promise to you, last week it hit me that I still have not followed through on my promise to you. It will happen as soon as we come up with the goods, sorry man.
Well you know me. I was cursing you at every turn for that. :)

But seriously, thanks guys.

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
redbike

Post by redbike »

That was a lot of fun on Sunday. Even though we didn't manage to get it buttoned up. Lots of laughs.
david

Post by david »

Yes, it was fun. Thank-you to all that came to help in the on going repairs.

There is very little left that could give us anymore surprises (fingers crossed) I'm sure to the relief of John. Who is kind enough to apologize when another issue is found that needs to be repaired, when it is me that should be apologizing profusely to him!!!

New piston has been ordered from Deenspeed, will be shipped tomorrow.
Did get excited for a little while this morning, when I found a new Casa 185 kit for sale on scoot.net for a good price-yes, it was sold already;-(
Ska'D for Life