Meeting this Sunday?

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I am away right now but I have a couple of new CDi units kicking around.
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Shit guys.... It's half past eleven and I just got up... :(
It was a long night last night.

And I forgot to ask if we have any spare rally packs, because I'd still like to purchase one.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I think we do, ping Kevin.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Shit guys.... It's half past eleven and I just got up...
Today we unofficially installed Audrey as the club social director. I think one of the duties of the social director should be to provide wake up calls for members who have trouble getting out of the rack on sunday morn. All in favour say Aye.....Aye :D

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

As social director, I motion that we change the meet time to 3:00 Pm... ^_^

If not, then you can expect your wake up call before I go to bed saturday nights Trevor...and by Saturday night, I mean veeeeeery early Sunday morning. Still say Aye? :twisted:
All hail Emperor Kang!
DoesDerbiCount?

I believe that voting in Audrey was a fabulous idea. And I vote Aye to her most recent proposal... Or at least another hour later... :lol:

P.S. (Thanks Audrey, go team)!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Aye all around.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Somehow Dan, I'm not sure another hour would be enough for you... besides, you're not barred from the meetings if you show up late. ^_^ j/k
All hail Emperor Kang!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

DoesDerbiCount? wrote:And I forgot to ask if we have any spare rally packs, because I'd still like to purchase one.
What size? Is a large good you you?

Let me know and somehow we'll hook up.
DoesDerbiCount?

I couldn't really just show up late. I'll never know where you guys will be or how long you're there. :P

And as far as the rally pack, a medium or a large will usually do. So whatever you happen to have left. Thanks Kevin.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

A pack is here waiting for ya.

I'll PM you my phone number and you can call me to let me know a convient delivery time.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

coyoteran wrote:Today we unofficially installed Audrey as the club social director. I think one of the duties of the social director should be to provide wake up calls for members who have trouble getting out of the rack on sunday morn. All in favour say Aye.....Aye :D

Trevor
I know this probably a joke get Dan out of bed in the morning, but some may remember way back when Angelo volunteered for the position. He was going to take care of some of the other events that the club would like to participate in. E.g. Toy run, and other club runs that may partake outside the usual Sunday meetings. If you have ideas of things that the club as a whole would like to particapate in, let Angelo know one way or another. He may have it penciled in somewhere already.

I'm sure he would love the help in planning or thinking of events the club may want to participate in. But please lets not remove people from volunteered positions unless it’s really needed.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Oops.

My bad. I didn't realize we actually had a social director position. I must have missed that memo. Sorry about that. No malice or controversial coupe intended. :oops:

So in an attempt to recover from an embarrasing faux pas, I would like to nominate Audrey for the position of ..drum roll please......"ASSISTANT SOCIAL DIRECTOR"....dah dah dada. Or do we have one of those already too? :?:

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Thank the stars... Angelo is probably more capable of making the wake up calls anyways. Heh.
All hail Emperor Kang!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

No wake up calls from this dude.......Audrey would be a welcome addition ( a partner in crime) but only if she's standing right beside me as we ring the door bells and run away under the cover of blue smoke....

Just curious, haven't you also dreamnt of being a gangster?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-