So long snow! Hello Rain...

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

bstanish

So long snow! Hello Rain...

Post by bstanish »

So...Tracey and I are moving again. This time to Vancouver. I was recently told that they will be outsourcing my job here in Calgary, so we took the plunge and decided to pack up and head to a warmer (and wetter) climate. I'm heading out this morning to Vancouver and Tracey will follow once I have found an apartment. Hopefully all goes well there!

I'll be back for any rallies that happen, and hopefully will see you at some of the rallies out there. Is anyone going to Victoria? I have my room and ferry booked for it so I'll be trying hard to make it.

Anyways, I'll try and make it to Edmonton when I can and hopefully I'll see you all sooner rather than later.

Cheers
Bradley
redbike

Post by redbike »

No plans made for Victoria this year that I know of, but perhaps Graham and David are considering it. There was some discussion of Kelowna but nothing beyond the spit ball stage at this point.

Happy travels and hope your search for a new home will go well for you.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

OH NO !!

Very sorry to be losing you to somewhere even further away. If you can handle the winter rain and ridiculous housing, it's an absolutely amazing place: pretty much scooter heaven.

Best of luck and enjoy!
david

Post by david »

Vancouver just became a better place.

We'll miss having you both just down the road though.

Hoping all goes well for you two in Van.
Ska'D for Life
rbielby

Post by rbielby »

I think Vancouver is a better place,as long as one attaches to a raincoat at all times. Good luck on the sunny side of life!

Everyone else-Welcome to semi scooter season in Edmonton. Sold off my scoot, bought a burgman 400 so I can get around the outskirts a little better now that I moved. Hope to still meet up with you all though!
Ryan Bielby
Former: Electric Bike 50cc (on good days), Yamaha Razz, Piaggio Typhoon 50, Derbi Boulivard 150. Now. Burgman 400 AN and Various old pedlie bikes I still keep around.
bstanish

Post by bstanish »

Hey all. Thanks for the good wishes. I'm looking forward to getting the scoot out here and having a ride. Unfortunately it will be a couple weeks until that happens.

I just finished my first week of work and I have to say walking to work with the mountains just over my shoulder is a pretty wonderful thing ( and sight).

Hopefully Tracey and I will make back to Edmonton soon for a visit. It's been too long. It might be scooter heaven here, but Edmonton is still home to me.

Cheers
Bradley