Sunday May 8th (Mother's Day) Ride

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

Sunday May 8th (Mother's Day) Ride

Post by Paul S »

Are people up to coffee and a ride this Sunday with it being Mother's Day? I'd like to post the time and place on our Facebook and Twitter accounts if we are.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Enjoy! where ever the roads take you...

My day is overfull with Mom day activities!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Ya. Let's go.

Raz and I will start at iconoclast koffiehuis. 10ish
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Excellent, I will try and make it. I am volunteering for the graveyyard shift tonight at the Edmonton Reception Centre at Northlands for the Ft. Mac evacuees. I'm done at 8am and hopefully I still have some life left in me to join you! Monica has to finish doing her door to door census work unfortunately so I don't think she can make it.

If I don't make it send me some pics and I can post them on our Facebook page. ( psamboryk ( a t ) gmail.com )
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

A small showing, but a good one i will say.

Paul, what a trooper, night shift at the Northlands reception and still awake. Wow.

Even David made it by, talked about his new workbench. Oh, did ya know ? David's making a Stone and brick Pizza oven ! Awsome i tell you.

And y'all missed Yarko of our New York Club, Branch, Gang of one. That glove box door sure got messed up. It will be a fun fix if ya want to avoid other work. I'm sure it won't can't look any worse than it is now. It can only improve.
Yarko

Post by Yarko »

It was good to see Kevin, Paul and David. Kevin, I hammered out the door as best as I could and put some bondo on. Today is sanding and painting.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Are you here for a while Yarko? Out riding next Sunday?
Yarko

Post by Yarko »

I'm mostly here for a wedding on Saturday and will be flying back early Sunday so unfortunately won't be able to catch next week's ride.