we're baaaack

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

GDOUBLEU

we're baaaack

Post by GDOUBLEU »

hey...
got in yesterday afternoon...72 hours of driving and i still love my husband. alot. is there a prize pack for that? :D

swam in lake superior on a private beach, visited with old friends and stopped in as many small towns as possible for fried chicken at places called "The Country Kitchen"...you'd be surprised how many there are. we ate a lot of chicken.

the 50 special is awesome...just needs a carb kit and a little tlc and it'll be good to go...fit in the back of the CRV no problemo and didn't budge the whole way home. plus, i have a new appreciation for the smell of gas.

igor is making some odd references to finishing it before the lammy...i am tentatively excited about that suggestion...hehe.

angelo - ig is at home for the next two weeks painting landscapes in the basement...give him a ring there if you want to connect.

ciao

g
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Hey Gill,
Glad you are both home safe and sound, that's always the best news after a long trip. So 72 hrs to brain wash your husband to work on your scooter before his Servetta and you want some kind of award??
Your kidding right? a few minutes spent rubbing up against the servetta frame and he will be back on track! :D

Thanks for the heads up on the location of Igor, I'll be in touch with him over the next few days...

Thanks Gill
Cheers
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

haha...yeah, i'm probably delusional. :wink:

in other amusing news, the guy we bought the scooter from is named guido. yup...you read that right. :lol:
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Guido!!!!

...build a false wall in your basement and stash the scooter behind it. Within 10 years all records of the scooter will be lost and it will be safe to started it up and ride..... :lol:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-