New to Vespa in St. Albert

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

tarasarva

New to Vespa in St. Albert

Post by tarasarva »

Hello everyone! My name is Tara and I recently upgraded from a 50cc Yamaha Vino to a Very Piaggio Beverly 250. I only had a few months learning on the 50cc last year so am looking for some scooter buddies to practice riding locally so I can eventually take my Class 6 road test. The rides currently in the shop getting a tune up but should have it back any day now so I'm looking forward to meeting up with you all one day soon! 😊
redbike

Post by redbike »

Happy to see your post. Will check about an see who’s up for some riding in your area.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Welcome!

Let us know when your scoot's back and we'll set something up.

I'd strongly recommend taking a good motorcycle rider training course. There's a lot of handling and riding tips that are very helpful to know.
tarasarva

Post by tarasarva »

Thank you both for the warm welcome! Looking forward to meeting yall soon
redbike

Post by redbike »

Tara, a couple of us have talked and would be happy to ride to St Albert to meet and ride. Let us know when your scoot is in hand.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
tarasarva

Post by tarasarva »

That is so kind, Johnny! Thank you so much I will definitely let you know as soon as I get it back 😊
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »