Finally!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

RedDogAB

Finally!

Post by RedDogAB »

Last Thursday I purchased a GTS 300 Super. I can’t be near it without smiling.

I had coffee with this group a couple times on a Sportster and a Grom. I can finally say I have a Vespa and I absolutely love the damned thing. I’m still working on a name.

I expect much pointing, laughter and ridicule in traffic wearing a Harley Davidson textile jacket on a white scooter. :mrgreen:
When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before. - Vince Lombardi
jbcollier

Re: Finally!

Post by jbcollier »

Congratulations! Great scoot.

You know though, you'd be welcome on a push-bike.
Papagirl

Post by Papagirl »

Congrats!

RedDogAB wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:43 pm Last Thursday I purchased a GTS 300 Super. I can’t be near it without smiling.

I had coffee with this group a couple times on a Sportster and a Grom. I can finally say I have a Vespa and I absolutely love the damned thing. I’m still working on a name.

I expect much pointing, laughter and ridicule in traffic wearing a Harley Davidson textile jacket on a white scooter. :mrgreen:
RedDogAB

Post by RedDogAB »

I'd love to post a couple photos but I don't get this system.

When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before. - Vince Lombardi
RedDogAB

Post by RedDogAB »

Thanks Papagirl. I can relate to your power concerns posted elsewhere given my year with the Grom. I flat loved that thing but always dreamed of just a bit more power and better brakes. The 300 is a rocket in comparison and I’ve noticed it may have the best brakes of any of dozens of machines over the years. The Grom was the worst.

I sure wish it were April instead of October. ☹️
RedDogAB

Post by RedDogAB »

Ok. To the eclectic group, best solutions for routine service and maintenance? I no longer have the fully equipped garage. In a condo now with a parking space.

The unit of course was purchased from Alberta Cycle. I have an extended warranty. Who should one look to in the spring?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

We can talk about that at today's meet.