Scooter Transport

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Papagirl

Scooter Transport

Post by Papagirl »

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if you or anyone you know might be able to help a girl out :wink:

My Vespa Sprint 50cc needs it's first service at Alberta Cycle and I have no way of transporting it there and back safely ( this was usually my ex fiancé's job haha). Would anyone be able to recommend a service to do so? I was also thinking of calling Alberta Cycle to see if they could potentially pick it up but I doubt it....

Thanks!
Kawi_girl

Re: Scooter Transport

Post by Kawi_girl »

Hi!

I’m not able to help you with transport yet Alberta Cycle did drop off my Vespa last year in April as I had bought it in January and they stored it with the promise of a drop off (which they did) :D

So they may still have a trailer that they use for these situations, so I think it would be worth a call to find out.

If I had a truck and trailer I’d be glad to help yet I’m pretty sure your ride would not fit in my tiny car…
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Good idea to contact the dealer and see if they can pick up. Tow truck companies can transport motorcycles/scooters as well.

My trailers are all tucked away for the winter, sorry.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

is it possible to wait for the spring snow melt, then book your appointment and ride the scoot to them? That might turn out easier then tracking down trailers and tow trucks.