One Last Shot

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

RedDogAB

One Last Shot

Post by RedDogAB »

Greeting riders.

It’s my 45th year riding. I’ve met many of you initially on a Grom and more recently on my Vespa. I’m disabled and use a walker on foot. Thankfully I ride fine but would carry a cane for off bike times.

I’m at a life changing crossroads which terrifies me. I dream of riding but have limitations OFF the bike. I’m so eager to take out of storage but I admit I’d need help, I have oil and filter. Also a battery to install. I may need help. No, I know I’ll need help.

Any assistance available for cash, a bottle of cheers or anything else? Even checking tire pressure is a challenge as I don’t have a compressor for adjustment.

This is heartbreaking for me to ask. I’ve ridden the entire continent for now 45 years and am terrified of not riding anymore. Single 20 years. No kids. I have my Siamese and my ride - the only constants left in life.
When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before. - Vince Lombardi
jbcollier

Re: One Last Shot

Post by jbcollier »

I have offered to help before and I'm still very willing. Once again, my number is: 7eight0 Six6eight twelve seventy
RedDogAB

Re: One Last Shot

Post by RedDogAB »

John has saved my riding life. I’m grateful beyond words. The Vespa is ready to go. Now let’s see if I am. 🛵
When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before. - Vince Lombardi