Christmas party

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Christmas party

Post by jbcollier »

Thanks to Gill for organizing the Xmas party and to Gill and Igor for hosting us in their home beforehand. My apologies to all for disappearing with Igor to sort out signal light issues on Gill's new ride: nice looking though it could use a few mirrors!!

It was great seeing everyone's spouses again. We will have to look into having a few "bring the family" events" during the riding season so we can keep a little more in touch.

Cheers!

PS: it was a welcome break from the pretty much constant stream of bad news around the SS90 project. I am going to see a motorcycle frame chap this morning. It is either going to get a bit better or much, much worse. Here's hoping!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I agree it was great seeing everyone....The winter months can be a real drag! Planning some events as suggested during the grey months is a great Idea.....

Gillian Thanks from the Storti's aswell for planning the event! The food was yummy and the left over thin crust pizza was great for breakfast! :D
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Thanks Gil for planning the Christmas party. It was well worth the 2 hour drive. I agree with more family type events during the non riding months.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Gil and Igor

Char and I would also like to thank you for your outstanding hospitality last night. We had a great time.

I also like the evening get together idea during the winter months. Sort of a scooter geek supper club.

Have a great weekend all.

Trevor and Charlene
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

no problem everyone! ig and i love having people over...especially ones that can ohh and ahh over the scooters and be equally enthralled in wiring diagrams. ;)

today is dress shopping DAY ONE!!! :shock: