Tomorrows mtg

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Tomorrows mtg

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

I won't be able to make it out for coffee in the AM. We are having some folks over for Grey cup so my dance card is pretty full tomorrow, what with hosue cleaning, food prep, booze mixing, and watching the Riders destroy Winnipeg and all.

I will be bringing the oil drops out next week for the monthly mtg. Until then keep the shiny side up and....

LETS GO RIDERS!!!! ...lets go riders....LETS GO RIDERS!!!!!...lets go riders.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I can't make it either.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Yup...looks like I'll be falling back to the monthly meetings for the winter months, maybe the odd pop in on Sundays if it's posted that others are meeting....

So my Niece and her boyfriend show up today for a visit, he's wearing a Riders hat (mainly because he worked in Toon town for 5 months, and he's weak willed, and the brainwashing program is alive and well in the land of wheat), we had a great visit, BBQ'd watched a movie. He'll be around in about 30 minutes to pick her up, he refused to take the hat off, I refused to let him in the house.... :evil:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Oh lord, there will be no living with him now that the Riders actually won!!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

It's a black day......whats next? Gophers will learn to look both ways before crossing the road?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

Gracious in defeat...humble in victory. Given that the riders usually do much more of the former than the latter, it is a survival mechanism that most folks who wear the green and white have developed over the years.

Not exactly a barn burner of a game. Defensive battles usually aren't. Even the win should be marked with an asterix what with Dinwiddie starting his first pro game. But having watched my team lose an awful lot of those types of games over the last 30 years, I will take it.

I have had a limited edition bottle of rye sitting on my shelf for 18 years. It was bottled the last time the riders won the cup. White ceramic bottle with a little rider helmet for a cap. I said it was going to stay capped until they won again. My main hope was that it was not going to be set in my coffin unopened. It tasted great. Bad parenting moment...even my kids enjoyed it.

Keep the shiny (green and white) side up all

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?