NO MORE PROJECTS !!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

NO MORE PROJECTS !!

Post by jbcollier »

I mean it this time!

Just got the bill for the plating and polishing for the GS400. A tad over $1300. I am quiting scooters and taking up macrame!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

You say that now, but just wait until you are done this project. You'll be jonesing for a new project. :lol:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

i'm going to print out what you wrote john onto a GIANT banner and hang it in the entrance to our house. i'm still hoping that ig will dump that stupid lambretta...(so he can finish my scooter...blush...)

on that note, we're bringing the money we owe you on sunday...thanks again! :D
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I just dropped off the frame and bits for powder coating and this Saturday I am going in to work to refinish the bits that can't be powder coated due to stickers and what-not.

The powder coaters said it would all be ready by next week!!

Whoo, whoo!

I am excited again.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I hopefully received my last package for the Lambretta project on Tuesday from MB developments (England)....I know my wife is tired of seeing these packages arrive, and after nearly 3 years, I have to admit I'm getting tired as well. It cost me $65.00 to get a brake lever plated!
Things have really gone up over the past 7 years...

John I can't wait to see the finished project I'm sure she will look factory fresh when yoiu are done....
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-