Holiday Get Together

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Right now I will say that I'm in and depending on the time, the whole clan might show. When the time has been nailed down let me know..

Trevor as far as the bits and pieces I will be around the whole weekend although I will be stepping in and out trying to save myself and get the last of the stocking stuffers out of the way. Give me a call on the cell if your heading south and I will make myself available.....

Ciao Ciao
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'm in, and I can't speak for Ryan, but I believe he is in as well. I will ask/get him to post/something tonight.

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Saturday the 29th sounds good to me. As Audrey said, bowling suits fine, great shoes!!!

Jeff
I was a mod before you was a mod.
LibertineAudrey

Spoke to Ryan, he is in as well.

Cheers!
All hail Emperor Kang!
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Right then, are we up for a pint and a skittle?

Bronx Bowl on 127th Street on Saturday the 29th?

How many are going and can someone book some lanes?

Chinese re-gift exchange?
LibertineAudrey

I just realized this is this weekend, and I don't have a gift ready! drat! Don't worry...I'll have something spiffy. Does anyone have a vague estimate of a time to be there? Can one of those people call my cell phone and tell me what that time might be? (as I won't be able to check again before that...)

nine zero three dash six nine one eight is my cell number. and i know you all loved that i typed it like that. ^_^
All hail Emperor Kang!
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

GDOUBLEU wrote:hey there...

igor and i will be tied up pretty much all of these days...have a blast!

(it's too bad too, because i've got a bronze horse head statue that is BEGGING for a re-gift) :P

g
I can't believe nobody has jumped on Gil's bronze horse offer! Sounds like a suitable hood/fender ornament to counterbalance wheelies. All you need is crazy glue...and lots of it. I mean the crazy part. Glue, well sure.

I'ld be more interested in the rest of the horse, rather then just the head. Maybe you all are like me, thinking the horse ought to be diving into the fender rather then emerging out of it.
giddyup
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

yup, tommorrow is the day and no details, if it's not a go for any reason I'd like to know.....or should I just camp out in front of the bowling arena say starting 3 bells tomorrow? :lol:

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

7 oclock tomorrow night. Bronx bowl. I have booked a couple of lanes. Remember to wrap your re-gift/handmade gift. Cya there. Hey, is anybody bringing kids?

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

I will be there at 7 with maybe a wife and definately no kids (I have had my fill of the little buggers over Christmas and Daddy needs to slip away for a beer or two, we should glue the horse head to Audrey's bike next rally, heh heh heh!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

If the snow lets up in the Armpit, I'll be there. As for kids .... I let all 24 of them go home for the holidays (I made sure they were full of sugar before they went home so that their parents could suffer as much as I had during the week before Christmas. :twisted: ) so I will be knee biter less. YAAAAAAA!!!! (ooops let the inside voice out again. :roll:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Sorry guys, it's still snowing and the roads are crap, so I won't make tonights event. See you at the monthly meeting.

Shannon

P.S. Have a great New Year!
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

The reining champ is Audrey, she spanked us silly all night long....

Thanks to all that made it, I had a blast, lots of laughs, lots of fun, we need to plan more of these thingys. Thanks to Trevor for the idea and the leg work.

Check below for pic's and captions...

http://www.crudecityscooterclub.com/gal ... temId=1962

Be well all....

Ciao
Angelo

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Sowelu wrote:Sorry guys, it's still snowing and the roads are crap, so I won't make tonights event. See you at the monthly meeting.

Shannon

P.S. Have a great New Year!
Shannon,
We missed you, but better safe than sorry.
Be well
Angelo

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sounds like fun was had and I am sorry I missed it. How did the re-gifting go? Any burly types end up with a big pink bunny?