The Duck flies again and other updates

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

The Duck flies again and other updates

Post by jbcollier »

Well Oliver can relax, I mounted the cable lift a bit more securely and I was able to lift the Duck down without any assistance. I then lofted the Vespa up so there is still a bit of space in the garage.

The SS spokes arrived from the US so I am just waiting on the polish/chrome bits and then Emily's bike can go back together. She is very excited. Almost as excited as I am surprised. It will be fun to go on trips together.

No progress on the ss90 frame though I now have almost all the bits I'll need to put it back together.

Janet is remarkably understanding!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Good stuff John....i'm jealous, I have a few more years before I can see both my Girls on their own Inherited scooters and me On mine together on rides. I might have to inlist 2 trusty riders next year when #3 is complete so that all 3 can be on the road at one time together, For me that would be a great photo Op, except I'll be riding one....

Christmas continues for me. Received my Casa lambretta Italian Calender today, packed with Vintage racing pictures and some of the last bits and pieces. The rebuild will continue through the holidays. I'm hoping that by the middle or end of Jan It will be fired up, all the Electrics checked before the final assembly.

Happy holidays to you and your family John
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-