February's meeting

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

February's meeting

Post by jbcollier »

February's meeting will be Sunday, February 3, 10 a.m. at Tra Amici's north-side location (95 St and 108 Ave). If the north-side location is going to be closed, we will meet at the south-side location (76 Ave. and 112 St.). We will post here if the north-side location will be closed.

Along with rally planning, one of the items to be discussed will be our the timing of our monthly meetings. Please post other agenda items to the post in the private area.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I thought we had decided at the last meeting to move the meeting to the second Sunday of the month.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

I also thought that we were meeting on the second Sunday in February. Also, I don't think Audrey will be back in time from Hawaii to come to the meeting if it is on Feb 3rd, so maybe the next week after might be better 'cause I know she'd love to be there!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Hah, serves the club right for having a president so old and feeble minded. The second Sunday it is.

February 10, north-side Tra Amici (if it is open) at 10 am.

Now the catch, I can't make the meeting. That weekend -- remember the old part? --I am headed back home for two 50th birthday celebrations and a 25th wedding anniversary.

However, rally planning is proceeding at such a pace, I think its OK for me not to be there. I'll make sure any concerns I have are posted to the itinerary page in the private area.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Lets just make it for the 3rd this month. Either way is ok by me.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I won't be able to make it for the 3rd.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Let's keep it to the second Sunday as planned. I have full confidence in the executive and I know they are doing a damn sight better job than I could!
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

just fyi...igor and i will be snowboarding in kelowna on the 10th, so won't be able to make the meeting.

cheers,

g
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

G,
I'm going to try and get you the monies that the club owes you this weekend. I'll call you and see if I can do a Stop/drop and roll on Saturday....

Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

sweet...thanks angelo! :)
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

So I'm not going to tell you how jelous I am that you will be snowboarding in Kelowna.

Have fun!

Shannon
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Its not an official meeting but I am going to be at Tra Amici this Sunday at 10.
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

thanks shannon! mum and dad take the whole family every year to big white...we're totally spoiled.

john...ig and i will meet you at tra this sunday...downtown?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I am going to try downtown and see if it is open. I think it is. Otherwise the south-side I suppose.

See you there!