March Meeting Reminder

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

March Meeting Reminder

Post by jbcollier »

The next meeting of the Crude City SC is Sunday March 9 at 10 AM. We will meet at the north-side Tra Amici. Please remember that this is the first day of daylight saving time and you'll need to set your clocks ahead one hour Saturday night.

If you do ride, please be very careful as there is a ton of sand and gravel on the roads. Temperatures will be low enough that there may be ice on the roads as well.
redbike

Post by redbike »

Again, Sunday morning not a good time for me, but I'll be thinking about you all.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

redbike wrote:Again, Sunday morning not a good time for me, but I'll be thinking about you all.
Hey Johnny redbike we were thinking of you today as well, It's my understanding that the meeting time is changing on Sundays and hopefully you can join us again......btw I had a few minutes of time to spare this afternoon, here's a little tribute to you

�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

That's sweet. When I was a kid all I had was Lincoln Logs; was always envious of my younger sister who had the cool leggo. What's the new time?
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

redbike wrote:That's sweet. When I was a kid all I had was Lincoln Logs; was always envious of my younger sister who had the cool leggo. What's the new time?
I'll let John post the offical change (I left early there may have been further discussion after I left) but I think we were shooting for somewhere between 1.00 - 2.00pm...

I can just see the look on your face as you thought "that's sweet"....hahahahaha

Cheers
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

redbike wrote:That's sweet. When I was a kid all I had was Lincoln Logs; was always envious of my younger sister who had the cool leggo. What's the new time?
Lincoln logs, Tinker Toys, Mechano Sets, Erector Sets, leggo... My brother's hand me downs were generous. I'll grow into his belts one day too.
giddyup