When does your season start?

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

When does your season start?

Post by redbike »

Anybody riding these days? Calling for wet flurries on Wednesday, but if snow doesn't materialize...anybody up for a ride?
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'm riding...and if the roads stay clear and decently warm (like, above 0), I'm up for a ride.
All hail Emperor Kang!
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Took the new SV around the block earlier today as well as my brothers brand spanking new FZ1... Started up the scoot and started cleaning her up a bit today as well. So I think we're close! I'm waiting for a nice long heavy rain to clean the roads of all the gravel... But I suppose the snow will probably have to melt first. :P
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sigh...

25 C, two scooters in the garage and all the destinations are sandy beaches. You just don't know how miserable I am

:-)

Be careful out there!

Last year some poor sap was riding Groat Rd and ran into 8" of sand as theyhad just cleaned off the road side ONTO the road. While the bike stayed upright, he didn't.

They also swept the roads at my little traffic circle and then a week later cleaned the meridian. You guessed it, onto the road. Caught a few chaps out.