Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Tonight I am a very happy man. Many years of work leading to the moment when I heard the engine fire up, and the raspy sound of the exhaust....what sweet music to my ears.....

I owe John (orange crushed) a huge debit of graditude, you have taught me new levels of patience, something that Italians generally are not blessed with......

This project like all my others carry many fond memories, but this one is special. Tonight I sleep with a smile on my face...
Cheers
Angelo
Last edited by Angelo on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

So, on Thursday Angelo gets all smug and gloaty (yeah I know its not a word..so sue me...not you Redbike) about a new scooter awaiting to hit the streets of Edmonton, attracting ooos and aaaahhs from all who see it, like pretty much all of Angelos bikes. And what happens on Friday? The weather turns to shit.

Coincidence? I think not. That deal you made with the devil to have a stable of scooters has now reaped what was sown. "Sure," says the devil, "Have all the cool scooter hardware you want, but where are you going to ride it?"

Keep the sno...I mean, shiny side up.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

So it's Angelo's fault I couldn't ride this weekend when I briefly stopped in Edmonton. I thought the bad weather was because parents had foolishly put away the snowsuits and winter gear most students wear in the winter. :lol:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:"Sure," says the devil, "Have all the cool scooter hardware you want, but where are you going to ride it?"
I slept with Julietta on Friday, Stefania on Saturday and Margerietta on Sunday. I love them all in their own special ways, they keep me warm one way or another! :D

Ciao

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Sowelu wrote:So it's Angelo's fault I couldn't ride this weekend when I briefly stopped in Edmonton. I thought the bad weather was because parents had foolishly put away the snowsuits and winter gear most students wear in the winter. :lol:

Shannon

I take full blame for the snow. I raked my lawn on Wednesday :oops:

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Cruse you sort of .... at least I got a snow day or two out of it. :roll:

Shannon