The rumble

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

The rumble

Post by coyoteran »

The rumble of a titanium exhaust pipe is once again resonating through the once quiet streets of Morinville.

A true test of a marriage is getting your spouse to assist with motor vehicle repairs. I don't recommend it. But she did want me to tell you that she is available to assist with any scooter repairs.....yet another thing I don't recommend.

Keep the shiny side up

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Sweet.....music to my ears, I'd like to think that me prodding the bear with a sharp point stick helped motivate you? :twisted: hahahahaha
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Does she want to polish any chrome?

I also have saddles that need some cleaning if she wants to go a little more rustic.

Does this mean I wont have the only Vespa at bike night this wednesday?

Anyways...good to hear.

^_^ cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

I will be there barring any unforeseen circumstances. Anybody else making it out to bike night tomorrow?

Keep the shiny side up all

Trevor
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Contrary to optics, this is not in fact a bump. This is me letting you know that Tiara is once again running. Turns out the bracket that holds the 2 pivots and the vibration damper was in fact bent and that is why the rear tire was off ctr.

Put in the original from my bike and it is all lined up again. Torqued and tested it on the road. All better. But what a difference after riding; ok what do you guys think here ... IceBurg (obvious) or Yeti (a man who lives on an iceberg, literally a berg-man...

But I digress. What a difference in the ride. Twitchy is the description that comes to mind.

Due to the mileage on the burgman it is awaiting its first service. A week long wait. So I am back on the vespa beating the highways of Alberta yet again on 10 inch wheels.

Keep the shiny side up all.

Trevor