BIKE Night - Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:30 p.m.

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

BIKE Night - Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:30 p.m.

Post by redbike »

After some extended whining on my part that I had managed to avoid any and all jobs this year, Trevor kindly passed me the job of Social Co-ordinator. To anyone who knows how antisocial I am, this will seem a quaint if not queer appointment. Nevertheless, I whined, and got what I deserved.

The weather tomorrow may be an issue, but if it looks like its clearing by late afternoon, then I suggest that we all congregate at BIKE NIGHT!!

For the benefit of those who haven't attended such an event, there are always the obligatory chopper/harley/organ donor types, but I can't recall an evening when there aren't at least a couple of very interesting bikes. This is my back-handed way of suggesting that its a good time, peopled by people like us, who appreciate two-wheeled transport.

Located at the Petro-Can on 97th Street and about 163rd Avenue. Food available on site, so come hungry, or not as the case may be.

Look forward to seeing everyone there. Cheers, Redbike
Last edited by redbike on Tue May 20, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'll be there short of a hurricane. Yay.
All hail Emperor Kang!
LibertineAudrey

Unless it significantly clears up in the next couple of hours, I'm calling this a hurricane. :/
All hail Emperor Kang!
redbike

Post by redbike »

I'm in agreement Audrey. We all love to ride, but its possible that we'd be the only bikes there! Let's try again next week!
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sounds like good moist fun. Alas, I am tied up tonight. Worse! It looks like I'll be dry, too.

Enjoy,

John
LibertineAudrey

besides, its american idol tonight... I'm not sure I could live without knowing who the next american idol is! duh duh duuuuuuuh
All hail Emperor Kang!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Spoiler alert. David wins.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?