BIKE Night - Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:30 p.m.

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

BIKE Night - Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:30 p.m.

Post by redbike »

See note for Bike Night, May 21, 2008, below for address and details. Same same, except no friggin' rain. Come on down, one and all. It should be a good-sized gathering. Newbs most welcome; come out so we can all say hello to you! Redbike, aka, John the smaller.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Can't make it as I am doing a bit of scoot first aid.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I'll be in the Armpit as per usual ... did I mention I have only 20 teaching days left until I'm free to scoot all day long. :twisted:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I have a dream that one day this province will rise up and live out the true meaning of this creed: "We hold this truth to be self-evident, that all teachers should ride scooters."

I have a dream that one day in the green river valley of Edmonton, the sons and daughters of former teachers and the sons and daughters of former students will be able to scoot together.

I have a dream that one day even the armpit of Alberta, a place packed with insensitive parents, packed with insensitive students, will be transformed into a scootering oasis!

Please join me in a chorus of "We Shall Overcome"

-----

Maybe John is just a little overworked right now. I am sure he'll be fine after a nap.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

There is hope John. I've seen a Vino and a Aprillia around St. Paul. Perhaps I could start the St. Paul chapter of the Crude City Scooter Club.

:wink:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
redbike

Post by redbike »

jbcollier wrote:I have a dream that one day this province will rise up and live out the true meaning of this creed: "We hold this truth to be self-evident, that all teachers should ride scooters."

I have a dream that one day in the green river valley of Edmonton, the sons and daughters of former teachers and the sons and daughters of former students will be able to scoot together.

I have a dream that one day even the armpit of Alberta, a place packed with insensitive parents, packed with insensitive students, will be transformed into a scootering oasis!

Please join me in a chorus of "We Shall Overcome"

-----

Maybe John is just a little overworked right now. I am sure he'll be fine after a nap.
No, no snoozing... it leads to more visions! I had no idea you were such a poet, John.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

SeanMacEachernSR50

Post by SeanMacEachernSR50 »

I should defiantly be able to make it to bike night. The scoot is running more awsome than ever! Look forward to meeting some of you tonight!
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'll be there if TopGear manages to get my bike together tonight...which at this point could go either way. Apparently they JUST found out that a GT and GTS use different belts. JUST NOW. JUST TODAY. :roll: okay then... I'm not going to tell them how to run their business, but I am going to tell them that they better not be charging me shop time when I need to bring my scoot back in to get the belt done. >_<
All hail Emperor Kang!
redbike

Post by redbike »

LibertineAudrey wrote:I'll be there if TopGear manages to get my bike together tonight...which at this point could go either way. Apparently they JUST found out that a GT and GTS use different belts. JUST NOW. JUST TODAY. :roll: okay then... I'm not going to tell them how to run their business, but I am going to tell them that they better not be charging me shop time when I need to bring my scoot back in to get the belt done. >_<
Do they have the belt in stock?
Johnny Redbike.