Honda Passport on craiglist

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Honda Passport on craiglist

Post by jbcollier »

Looking for a cheap "vintage" scoot? It isn't a Vespa or Lambretta but the basic design goes back to the fifties.

http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/721938745.html

I am tempted but my garage is full.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I believe it was voted one of the top 10 motorbikes of all time a few years back on Discovery channel.......If I recall correctly it was dumped off the roof of a 3 story building and it still started...
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Re: Honda Passport on craiglist

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:Looking for a cheap "vintage" scoot? It isn't a Vespa or Lambretta but the basic design goes back to the fifties.

http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/721938745.html

I am tempted but my garage is full.
I saw a few spots that we can cram it in, and your lovely wife wouldn't see it for a few years!

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

She is pretty easy going and I want to keep it that way. The bills haven't started flowing for the SS yet.
redbike

Post by redbike »

The very bike that started my own journey! Bought it used in the UK while in university. Brings back memories!
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Angelo wrote:I believe it was voted one of the top 10 motorbikes of all time a few years back on Discovery channel.......If I recall correctly it was dumped off the roof of a 3 story building and it still started...
Close, but no cigar. It was a Honda Cub that got thrown off the building and still ran. Cub was in the top 10 for being the most populous motorbike in the world. Populous because they won't die.
giddyup
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

nocattle wrote:
Angelo wrote:I believe it was voted one of the top 10 motorbikes of all time a few years back on Discovery channel.......If I recall correctly it was dumped off the roof of a 3 story building and it still started...
Close, but no cigar. It was a Honda Cub that got thrown off the building and still ran. Cub was in the top 10 for being the most populous motorbike in the world. Populous because they won't die.
I knew that someone would get the pleasure in correcting me :D

- Dustin Kott-