Today's meeting

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Today's meeting

Post by Sowelu »

I won't be able to make today's meeting. I had a small accident and had to get 6 stiches in my foot late last night. Sooo... I'm in a fair amount of pain and have had a very long night and need sleep. If there is anything you need rally wise just post it on the forum and I will get back to you on the forum.

Have a good ride today.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

I am resting my broke old body today. Spent yesterday hanging out with 3000 or my nearest and dearest teenage friends at Boonstock.

Great show until the last act. Really, and I mean really don't like Alexisonfire. Nice weather. Good crowd. Highly recommend it.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Today's meeting was just a casual one so nothing, other than sparkling conversation and wit, was missed. Sunday, July 13 is the next official meeting.

Rest up and recover Shannon!

We'll all get together next week. I may have a bit of a surprise for you all -- well not much of a surprise actually because you all know what I am up to.
redbike

Post by redbike »

I had a bunch of stuff to do today and also didn't count on the weather (have had enough rain for a bit) to ride, so didn't at all. But am still up for BN on Wed. if it looks good outside.

Shannon I hope your toes mend happily. JRB
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

I cant make it on Wed this week. My old boss is posted out on Friday and we are having a supper for him on Wed. Maybe next week.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
teenytinytorrie

Post by teenytinytorrie »

It doesnt count as an accident if it starts with Booze!!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

teenytinytorrie wrote:It doesnt count as an accident if it starts with Booze!!
I wish that was the reason for the accident ... unfortunately it was sock feet on a hardwood floor. I slipped on the floor and my foot went under the fridge and sliced the side and top of my foot. Although booze would have been a better excuse. :roll:
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris