Pretty Quiet Around Here. Is

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

Pretty Quiet Around Here. Is

Post by redbike »

Everyone away on holidays? Tomorrow (Wednesday) is supposed to be raining so bike night probably is not a good idea. We could ride on Sunday, though. Anyone in?
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

I'm not on holidays, but only because I've had three people cancel plans on me so far... I'm in dire need of unplugging for a while!
I hope you guys don't think I've forgotten about you! I'm still checking out all the posts at least once a day. :D

P.S. Anyone want to go for a ride to the coast or the mountains for a few days to a week? :o
redbike

Post by redbike »

DoesDerbiCount? wrote: P.S. Anyone want to go for a ride to the coast or the mountains for a few days to a week? :o
Sorry, had my week-and-a-half earlier on! You should plan on catching the ride to the lake with the gang in August.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
DoesDerbiCount?

I don't think I caught that post... Do you have a link or info on it. I really need to get out for a while so I'm very interested!
How is everything with the gang anyway? It's been too long!
redbike

Post by redbike »

viewtopic.php?t=580 is the link. Not a proper ride report, but you'll get the gist of it.
Johnny Redbike.

DoesDerbiCount?

Nothing about the ride to the lake in there... :P
But I did read about your ride, sounded great!

I'll find it though, no worries.
redbike

Post by redbike »

DoesDerbiCount? wrote:Nothing about the ride to the lake in there... :P
But I did read about your ride, sounded great!

I'll find it though, no worries.
Hey Nitwit:
viewtopic.php?t=596

(kindly said, of course :D ) I thought you said you kept up on the site. :lol:
Johnny Redbike.

DoesDerbiCount?

The interesting posts yes...

Now I'm kidding. But that sounds like a hoot, you think anyone would mind if I took the bike? After hanging on for a long long time I had to let the scoot go... :cry:
redbike

Post by redbike »

No problem whatever I should think. May ride the weestrom myself (only because it has 4-ways, of course...) and Trevor may well be riding his Bergstrom.
Johnny Redbike.