Double Yowza!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Double Yowza!

Post by jbcollier »

What a wonderful ride out to Cooking Lake. The leaves have started turning and it was breathtakingly beautiful. The more I live in Alberta, the more I like it. If only we could get just a few more corners.

Audrey lives in a verdant, secluded location with a nice house and a BIG garage -- you know where I like to spend my time. Heck she even has a cart for her donkey to tow. This girl has it all.

Her "new" scoot is remarkably well preserved and just needs the usual stuff such as cables and what not. It was great to have Igor and Gill along as Igor knows a lot more than me about P series bikes. It's positively weird howe Piaggio connects the rear signals.

Once Audrey orders in the parts, we will head back on and do a blitz on it. I hope she hurries and gets the parts before the leaves are all gone!!

---------

It was also great to see Angelo's new Lambretta out and about and legal. Dropped jaws wherever he goes. Wee bit of bother with the carb but we're working on it. Just the usual hopped up scoot troubles to sort out.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

Sry I couldn't make it. Wife and kids to feed on sundays and 10 is just to early to get them up, fed and me out the door for 9:15.

Maybe next time.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

ditto on the beautiful ride...it was truly breathtaking. i was, however, more impressed with audrey's other ponies (the whinnying kind) and chalupa (who is the cutest animal i've ever met...she'd even give laika a run for her money). the ride back was HELLA windy...but you definitely go faster when you lean into it...that was fun. :D

thanks for the opportunity!

g
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'm working on the parts thing, but it is time consuming on a dial up connection to search for each of them, but I should have them all ordered by tomorrow morning. It looks like Scooterwest has most of it in stock, so it should be fairly speedy. Thanks again guys for coming out to my neck of the woods to poke and prod at my scoot.

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!