Tra Amici Sept 21

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Tra Amici Sept 21

Post by jbcollier »

Casual meeting 1 PM at Tra Amici on Sunday Sept 21. Tra Amici is located on 76 Ave and roughly 112 St.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

... and we will plan our route for next Sunday's Toy Run.

http://www.edmontonmotorcycletoyrun.info/web/
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Turns out that I won't be joining you all for the toy run. My boss has seen fit to book inventory of the warehouse for the entire weekend. And all sales people are required to attend... :x
Some people just don't understand...
I'm sorry, and I hope everyone has a great time.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

A nice time was had even though turn-out was low. We welcomed Jamie to her first ever Crude City SC function. She rides a very sharp looking, silver Vespa 250GTS. She was a little concerned at first as everyone else had vintage bikes but we assured her that usually we oldies are in the minority.

Jamie knows the rider of the semi-mythical P200 Irish themed bike that some of us have caught glimpses of. Hopefully Jamie will be able to persuade her to come out as well. A few more sensible Irish folk is just the tonic for all the mad Italian, Ukrainian, Scottish, British, etc riff raff that usually turns out!

;-)

After a few refreshments we headed over to Igor and Gil's place to see the Lambretta and their kitchen. The former looked great, and is coming along nicely, but I am most looking forward to what will be coming out of the latter. This is one scooterist who enjoys being guided by his stomach.

And yes, I am a scooterist proper as I had Orange Crushed out today. I had forgotten how much fun scootering is what with all my other rides taking precedent lately. Orange Crushed will be out next Sunday, too -- unless the Daughter's Boyfriend comes along, then the BMW will be there.

I had so much fun that I immediately went home and ordered a few more bits and bobs for the SS90: another, and hopefully better, exhaust and a new horn cast (just in case). Who knows, perhaps next spring!
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Sounds like a great time, sorry I couldn't make it. I went on a wonderful 5 hour trail ride to the ministik bird sanctuary with my lovely pony Shadow.

What was decided for the toy run? Meeting time, etc??
All hail Emperor Kang!