CCSC's Participation in the 2008 Toy Run

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I like falling into the deranged category...so while I appreciate the sleeping in offer, I'll still be there early ^_^
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sidecar it is, sigh...
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:Sidecar it is, sigh...
what's going on John?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Working on it but it looks like I will have to carry Josh (Emily's partner). He may double with Emily but we will see.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Whew! Orange Crushed is back on the program.
RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

Oh man, I was hoping to make it out for the toy run but I will have to miss this one as my band needs to practice this Sunday. Hope everyone has a great time riding for a great cause! (I will miss it but count me in for next year).
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Va Va Va-room. That was great! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I certainly did. My goodness we live in a gorgeous city! I think we have to sell our house and buy a house on Ada Blvd!! What a view.

---------

On a side note, several people approached me about one of our number who did not ride safely at all. It has been noted and the offending rider will be asked not to join our group rides until their skills improve. It is not someone I have met before so we will see if they show up again.

Cheers!

PS: Angelo's scoot garnered the lion's share of the public's attention. I think next year I am going to ride naked!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:Va Va Va-room. That was great! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I certainly did. My goodness we live in a gorgeous city! I think we have to sell our house and buy a house on Ada Blvd!! What a view.

---------

On a side note, several people approached me about one of our number who did not ride safely at all. It has been noted and the offending rider will be asked not to join our group rides until their skills improve. It is not someone I have met before so we will see if they show up again.

Cheers!

PS: Angelo's scoot garnered the lion's share of the public's attention. I think next year I am going to ride naked!
It was a fantastic time, great route, lots of fun. So sorry to all of you that smell like 2 stroke smoked Edmontonians. She's pretty smokie but only for about 300 more K's then I'll cut back the oil. Kevin I haven't figuired out the gas Milage, but It seems like we are both in the same league of Crappy fuel economy. John thanks again for the breath of life via MORE gas or else I would have really been the talk of the town pushing her home. John I promise to ride my girls 2 wheeler if you promise to NOT ride naked! hahahaha

Cheers to all

- Dustin Kott-
bstanish

Post by bstanish »

The Toy Run made the paper already...complete with a Modrey quote.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonto ... 13951.html

Bradley
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I've uploaded my pics of the toy run in the gallery. Look under Sowelu/Toy Run 2008.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

“Some of these are two strokes and they make a lot of noise too,” she said with a laugh.

Modrey what are you really trying to say? :D

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Angelo wrote:“Some of these are two strokes and they make a lot of noise too,” she said with a laugh.

Modrey what are you really trying to say? :D
What I meant was... "If they're RUNNING, they tend to make some noise" :lol:

Kidding, much love for the two strokes. God willing, I will be riding one next toy run ^_^
All hail Emperor Kang!