rally t shirts +membership fees ?

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

pk50

rally t shirts +membership fees ?

Post by pk50 »

Hi can i still buy some rally t shirts from this years rally, if i can i need 1 large 1x large. I think shannon said that there are some still available. If so can someone bring them to tra amicis on sunday?Also i would like to join the club, can you tell me who to talk to , and pay. Thanks Graham.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Hi Graham,

I'm who you need to talk to about memberships. I don't think I'm making it out this Sunday, though. I will be sure to bring you an information sheet to fill out, and some patches and what not, the next time I'm out.

Memberships are currently $35 dollars for the start of the year, and $20 dollars after Aug 31, so it will be $20 bucks for you.

I'll try my hardest to come out this Sunday, but I don't think I'll be able to swing it, sorry.

Cheers,
Modrey
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I have:

(1) small 2007 rally shirt

(2) large 2008 rally shirts

(6) XL 2008 rally shirts

Cost is $10 each.

I'll reserve one large 2008 shirt for PK50 (Graham?). I am not sure I will be there tomorrow as I may be headed to Whitecourt. If I do get to the meeting, I will bring the shirt along.
daniel.larson2

Ride this Sunday?

Post by daniel.larson2 »

Hi there,

My name is Daniel and I am a new scooterist, I was wondering if there will be a Sunday ride going on tomorrow (Sunday the 5th) ? I picked up an Aprilia SR 50 over the summer and have been looking to getting out riding with some other fellow scooter riders.

Cheers,

Daniel
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Welcome to the site Daniel. We usually get together if the weather is nice but I haven't heard from anybody else for tomorrow.

Like you have probably already seen, 1 pm @ south side Tra Amici. My attendance is unknown for tomorrow.

Keep an eye on the site. Folks quite often post up to 12:30 whether or not they will be going.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?