Officially out of garage space

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Officially out of garage space

Post by coyoteran »

Ok, so the nighthawk and the DR600 fit nicely in the shed. The vespa can be rolled into the sunroom or left in the garage. The yeti is looking like an orphan.

I briefly contemplated parking it in the living room (aka the fancy sittin room that nobody but the cat ever uses) but the damn thing won't fit through the door.

Anybody know of a home for wayward scooters?

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

If you garage ceiling is tall enough, you can put one of the scoots up in the air and roll another underneath it. Princess Auto sell inexpensive but strong scaffolding and a cheap electric wire hoist to get it up there. I plan on elevating two bikes this winter.
redbike

Post by redbike »

Ya kin leev it a meye hous fer da winner if'n ya wannna.

Double garage with one car = room fer bykkes! Lemme no
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

redbike wrote:Ya kin leev it a meye hous fer da winner if'n ya wannna.

Double garage with one car = room fer bykkes! Lemme no
That would be sweet dude. I will get in touch with you after the long weekend. Thanks

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
redbike

Post by redbike »

coyoteran wrote:
That would be sweet dude. I will get in touch with you after the long weekend. Thanks

Trevor

:) :) :) 'k
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

If it doesn't work out with Redbike, I would love to come help/watch you hoist the yeti into the rafters. :lol:
All hail Emperor Kang!