Sunday Oct. 19

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Sunday Oct. 19

Post by jbcollier »

We are going on a ride out to Audrey's place and then do some work on her scoot. Audrey is near Cooking Lake so it is a bit of a scoot. If you are planning on coming, dress appropriately. I am going out in the sidecar so I can take two passengers -- I even have one spare heated vest (36).

We will meet at Tra Amici at the ungodly hour of 10, fuel up on hot beverages and head out shortly there after.

We can bump the time a bit if it means more people will come. Chime in to let us know.

Audrey, I am pretty sure I can find the place again if you'd rather not freeze to death in an early morning run to the city.
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

igor will be there for sure...i'm a maybe. :)
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I would love to come into the city for the ride, but the highways have already started to become slick in the cold mornings here (slick for a bike, anyways). I will have to make that call on the morning of, if that's all right.

Yay, I'm so excited. ^_^ ^_^
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

It looks like I might be at the Fire Hall Diner in South Cooking (mom’s new restaurant) and will have to meet up with you at Audrey’s. I should know by Saturday what is happening.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Re: Sunday Oct. 19

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:We are going on a ride out to Audrey's place and then do some work on her scoot. Audrey is near Cooking Lake so it is a bit of a scoot. If you are planning on coming, dress appropriately. I am going out in the sidecar so I can take two passengers -- I even have one spare heated vest (36).

We will meet at Tra Amici at the ungodly hour of 10, fuel up on hot beverages and head out shortly there after.

We can bump the time a bit if it means more people will come. Chime in to let us know.

Audrey, I am pretty sure I can find the place again if you'd rather not freeze to death in an early morning run to the city.
John, I may take you up on the sidecar ride, haven't had time to dial in the lammy. Could be a good photo oppurtunity. Might not need the heated vest if i bring some jagermeister!!

Ciao
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Maybe we could have a meal there after when finish torching Audrey's place?
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'm going to be highly disappointed if Mr. I-Love-Riding-In-The-Cold-On-My-Non-Twist-And-Go-Vintage-Scooter doesn't actually make the very cold ride to my place. ^_^

Kidding, come as you are.

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Bad news Angelo,

You won't fit in a size 36 vest ;-)

(Neither do I for that matter!)

Glad to have you on board. My son will be coming as well. He gets the vest as you'll be sheltered in the sidecar.

That's it, I am now full.

See you all Sunday,
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

PS: We could also dial in your main on Saturday if you have the time.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

... though I am not sure a journey to Audrey's in sub-zero temps would be a good idea at this stage of the engine's life. Regardless, the offer to dial in the mains on Saturday still stands.
pk50

Oct. 19 trip

Post by pk50 »

I wish I could freeze my face off on the trip out,but I have a cast on my thumb for a few more weeks . Can,t pass up an opportunity to learn something new. I could bring my van to pick up frozen bodies from the road side or offer a hot drink to those in need. Let me know if you need a ride out. Or is 4 wheel transport banned ? Graham .
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Absolutely welcome however you get yourself and your sore thumb there. Meet us at Tra Amici and follow us out.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote:Absolutely welcome however you get yourself and your sore thumb there. Meet us at Tra Amici and follow us out.
So what time is do we depart?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

There were no (violent) objections so we'll meet at 10 am and leave 10:30ish.

PS: I have another heated vest so you will be nice and toasty.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Audrey,

What is the Range Road that I turn off at from South Cooking and then where is the next turn?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris