Sunday Oct. 19

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Can't make it tomorrow. Engaged in another exciting day of "Combat First Aid". [sarcasm] Yayyyyy [/sarcasm]

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Trevor, are you going to help inflict wounds to work on? That could be fun!

Shannon, check your PMs if you havent already

Cheers.
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Late notice but my son is out so I have room and a heated vest for one more.
LibertineAudrey

I won't be riding in this morning, but everyone is of course still welcome to come out here. Looks like it might be a little bit frosty, so please be extra careful if you're riding in!

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

We will! The sun should clear the roads fairly quickly.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Great fun, lots of work done and good riding there and back. Angelo and Igor joined me on the hack. They traded off with one in sidecar on the way out and the other on the way back. Heated vests all round made for very happy campers. Al and Graham joined us out there and the five of us made short work of it what with everyone diving in on different jobs.

The scoot is actually in very good condition. There is just the signals (connections), timing (wrong flywheel puller), then set up the carb and we are done until Audrey gets a chrome front fender.

Shannon joined us as well and the only sad part is that we didn't get the chance to go to her mother's new restaurant. Fresh doughnuts and coffee kept us happily alive regardless.

Cheers!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Thanks for having us out Audrey. I'm happy to say that Audrey and I kept up the female end of our club and our assigned jobs. We did a fine job of standing around and having no clue on what was going on. :wink: Although I think we did come up with a few good ideas for next year's event. It was a whole lot of awesomeness watching the P2 Pit Crew hard at work to get the latest addition to the Crudes up and running.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Lots O fun to be had. Great Ride out and back in. John thanks so much for the Taxi Ride. I had fun both ways. It was a good club showing and Yes we got so much done today. It's great when like minded people get together with a mission in mind.

Just a couple of things that I learned today.

BMW's are amazing machines. I figure at least 550lbs of (Hunk of burning love) Crude city guys, plus at least 100lbs of tools and stuff and the beast hit over 120 kph on the way back, against the wind!

Also. You can give Shannon a top of the line fully auto Digital SLR camera and she will find a way to make 80 of 129 pictures taken Blurry! :lol:

Cheers
Angelo

�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I told you to delete over half of them :roll:. I rarely lie about these things. :wink:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped/stood in the way with me. It was so much fun having everyone out!

Par-tay!
All hail Emperor Kang!
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Really enjoyed the trip out to Audreys (a magical sunny afternoon) for the middle of October. Thanks Graham. I learned lots from Angelo, Igor and John. Thanks very much letting us watch and do. Shannon sorry we didn't make it to your moms' place but I would say that it will make a perfect trip in the future. Audrey congrats on your P200E purchase it looks great just needs some more chrome (ha ha ).Grahams' P200E appears to be running strong and will be a strong contender in the spring. The return trip from Audreys was much quicker than the trip out especially following the BMW-sidehack with (a Hemi ?) Three-up and 120 km/h was impressive.
Cheers
You can always come back, but you can't come back all the way. Bob