Fast Breaking Bulletin

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Fast Breaking Bulletin

Post by jbcollier »

Police are warning citizens to remain calm but to keep a look out for the following wanted men:

Kevin "Blue Badge" Satterthwaite - claims to have a smallframe but this is one gorilla you don't want to meet in an alley. Call for back-up.

"Flying" Ryan Rumsey - seemingly mild mannered but apt to suddenly leap into the air. Approach with caution.

Jeff "the Modster" Emsley - quiet family man as long as you keep him away from skins and sticks. Approach with beer.

Last seen... well that's the whole problem: they haven't been seen on the scene for quite awhile!

Greatly missed and not forgotten
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I heard they were shooting Ocean's 14 somewhere. Hope they remember us when they make it big...

�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

HAHAHA!! Yeah, it's been way too long since I've been to a meeting and I've been really missing it too!! I've actually been quite busy on most Sundays this summer/fall, I volunteer on the weekends a lot, and our band has been working with a new drummer on Sundays too. I've also been spending a lot of time in Calgary on the weekends with my Girlfriend who lives there, so between all that, and the occassional needed sleep-in and lounge day, I haven't had much of a chance to come out to see everyone. I have, however, been riding A LOT and am still going to work everyday and back on the Vino :) That leads me to the question, when should I put it away for the winter? Can I ride until it snows or gets icy out there? Also, I have heated underground parking so what should I do to store it? Do I really need to remove the battery since it will be in a warm environment? Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to come out to a meeting soon and see everyone again. I hope you are all doing well, and you are NOT forgotten :)