Hit Scooter

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

daniel.larson2

Hit Scooter

Post by daniel.larson2 »

Last week I was at a coffee shop in the west end getting some studying done, I had ridden my Aprilia SR 50 over there and had it parked in the lot. When I came out again, I noticed that the bike was not in the position that I had left it, it was about 90 degrees off... From closer examination, I guess it got backed into, the guy had then tried to put it back on its stand, (but the column lock was on, so that must have been tough) and then had buggered off! No note left or anything! So here I am left with a cracked panel, fall marks and a busted kill switch which has to be constantly pressed in to keep the bike running and a column in need of calibration. What is with people? Don't even bother to find out to whom the bike belongs to, when its apparent that the owner was in the coffee shop. Probably some asshole in a pick-up truck that never should have been invented.

Ah, life.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

That's really craptacular about your scoot. It's a good thing you weren't on it when it was backed into. Glad to hear you are at least safe.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I have seen this happen quite often. Unfortunately if there are no witnesses, there is not much you can do.