Support my other obsession pt. 2...

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

Support my other obsession pt. 2...

Post by LibertineAudrey »

My derby league is looking for some volunteers for our big match up against Calgary this Saturday the 27th.

Volunteer positions are open to both chicks and dudes, guys and girls, men and women, blokes and birds, or anything between. We need some people to do things like work our merch table, man the bar, score keeping, set up, tear down, time penalties, etc.

If you're interested, you get to come to the game for free (yay!) and win my undying love and adoration for life (yay?). No experience is required, either, so don't let that scare you off. Any training you may need will be given to you at the game.

Even if you're not interested in helping out, you should consider coming out for a great time. Tickets are 10 in advance, 15 at the door

kthnx bye!
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Oh poop! I am out of town. Let me know about the next one please.
LibertineAudrey

Hopefully the next one I'll be playing in, so everyone is required to come then :D
All hail Emperor Kang!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

You know I can't be there but I gotta tell you, Charlene and one or more of the girls would volunteer if they could. Of course the burning question in my mind is "What is your Stage Name?" Personally I nominate "Vespacide" and "Mod Mayhem" At first I was thinking "Taudrey" but that didn't sound mean enough.

Keep them elbows high from an old school derby fan. I was watching this stuff when Skinny Minney Miller was a rookie. :)
T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Ha ha sorry to disappoint, but the derby name is probably going to be Gory Anne Gray... Though I had considered Scooter Lippy for a brief moment. I also quite enjoyed Annie Smokely and Darby Bonesbroke, but couldn't resist the appeal of a somewhat anti-pop cult reference. :D
All hail Emperor Kang!
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

i like that you stuck with the author, but i still like hot scar wilde! ;)