Merry Xmas 2023

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Merry Xmas 2023

Post by jbcollier »

Happy holidays to you all. I hope you are enjoying your sunny weather even though it’s warm and bereft of snow. I’m Toronto BNB ensconced, surrounded by family — getting along surprisingly well, under dark, dreary and drizzly skies. Oh how I miss fair Alberta! May the forecast hold true and your days stay cheery and bright. Look forward to seeing you all again soon!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Re: Merry Xmas 2023

Post by coyoteran »

I am, of course, way late to this but in my defense I have been scuba diving almost every day since I got to Cozumel on Dec 18. So a belated Merry Merry and Happy Happy to all of you and yours, you marvelous scooter trash people.

Now in order to keep this marginally on point wrt to scooters, it is noteworthy, to me at least, that not only do I spend my winters in Coz diving, I also inherit a 15 (??) or more year old Honda Wave scooter for my use every year. 110 ccs of 4 speed, not clutch, rotary shifting,100mpg glory. Great little bike. It's a damn shame you can't get them in Canada. I put fuel in it more out of a sense of duty than need. Super efficient.

So ride safe people, have fun, and I look forward to maybe riding again with some of you fine people in the new year.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Re: Merry Xmas 2023

Post by jbcollier »

Sun, surf, scuba and scooters... I'm really struggling to come up with a downside to all this. Must be illegal or at least frowned upon by all the major religions!