2010 CCSC Rally

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

2010 CCSC Rally

Post by jbcollier »

The 2010 Crude City SC rally will be on June 18, 19 & 20. The rally's theme will be:

Hindsight is 20/10

Details to follow!
noel

Post by noel »

can i come?
As far back as I can remember I've wanted to be Angelo
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Well, if you look anything like your photo, absolutely!

:-)

John
Fly 150

2010 rally

Post by Fly 150 »

I need more information. I have had my scooter for three years. The 1st year I did not know about the rally. The second year I was sick. So this year I have booked off cause I'm not going to miss it. Please give me details.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

We will be glad to have you at the rally. Right now we are still working out the details as to exactly when and where we will be meeting and riding. The rough itinerary is to:

- meet at a bar/cafe on Friday evening, swap lies, admire each other's scoots and then head out on a ride the includes riding Whyte Ave.

- meet at a cafe Saturday morning, swap lies and admire each other's rides again. Then head out on a longer (still 50 cc friendly) ending up at a park for lunch and continuing on until about 3 to 4 pm. Supper break and then meet up at a pub for more chat.

- meet at a cafe Sunday and ride out to South Cooking Lake (50 cc friendly) for brunch and awards.

More details as we figure it all out!

Meanwhile, you are always welcome to join us for a Sunday cafe stop and ride. We meet most often at Tra Amici (76 Ave & 112 St) at 1 pm. However you should watch the board as we are sometimes meet elsewhere.

Cheers!