Preparing yourself for the 8 Ball Rally

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Preparing yourself for the 8 Ball Rally

Post by jbcollier »

Here are our key meeting times and opportunities to buy a rally pack:

Friday's Meet n Greet between 6 and 9 PM at Rosario's (11715c - 108 Ave). It's a little tricky to find so googlemap it.

Night Ride to follow.

Saturday meet a Tra Amici between 9 and 10 AM (11212 - 76 Ave)

Rides, Fun and Frivolity to follow

Rally packs are $30 and include a super cool t-shirt, button to get you food at the BBQ and Sunday Brunch, ticket to the hall party (three bands, raffle prizes, rally awards & more) and two "refreshment" tickets to get you started.

Hell-of-a-deal if you ask me BUT you can also just buy a ticket for the hall party separately if you wish ($10, no BBQ, no Brunch, no free refreshment tickets AND limited availability).

Weather is as weather will be SO BRING RAIN GEAR. Might be absolutely fabulous darling; but, if it isn't, don't say I didn't warn you!

We will do our best to accommodate those who need billeting. However, if you don't ask, and soon, you might be sleeping on the floor (or worse!).

Many thanks to our rally team for organizing what may well be the best rally ever!
queued

Post by queued »

Kory is familiar with sleeping on peoples' lawns. ;-)
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Angelo has secured space with scoot.net for pics. Rally photo's can be posted at:

http://scoot.net/gallery/2008/06/crudecity/

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Sowelu wrote:Angelo has secured space with scoot.net for pics. Rally photo's can be posted at:

Shannon
But, there's no pictures of the 2008 Crude City Rally.
giddyup
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

nocattle wrote:
Sowelu wrote:Angelo has secured space with scoot.net for pics. Rally photo's can be posted at:

Shannon
Silly boy :wink: .... post them after the rally. I'm just trying to get things done on my to do list, before I leave for Eville.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Sowelu wrote:
nocattle wrote:

Shannon
Silly boy :wink: .... post them after the rally. I'm just trying to get things done on my to do list, before I leave for Eville.

Shannon
But, I wanted to see the future. Can't you show me what's going to happen next weekend?

At least show pictures of the prep-work, planning and organizing.
giddyup
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Well I can do amazing things ... but miracles ... that's another matter. :P

Shannon
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

nocattle wrote:
Sowelu wrote:
nocattle wrote: But, there's no pictures of the 2008 Crude City Rally.

Shannon
But, I wanted to see the future. Can't you show me what's going to happen next weekend?

At least show pictures of the prep-work, planning and organizing.
You want to see pictures of you passed out in the back of a van again? :lol:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-