Great Rally! Thanks Crude City!

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

Mod

Great Rally! Thanks Crude City!

Post by Mod »

Just got back about 1/2 hour ago - we followed Cory all the way back.. all went well.

Thanks so much to the Crude City Crew! Great rally - Margo and I had a blast!

It was well organized and as always full of friendly people! Except for Angelo - I don't like seeing a grown man cry - Italy going out of the Euros was just too much for him! *grin*

Great job guys hope to see all of you later this summer in Calgary!

Cheers!

Sean
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet.
Erin

Post by Erin »

Thanks to the Crude City Club for a well planned and fun rally.

I enjoyed seeing Edmonton and its beautiful river valley and the bands were great, too.

The eightball on Daaren's trophy must have be defective cus it said Italy was going to win!

A special thanks to Jeff and Andrea for putting us up. I'll make you a man purse next time...

Erin
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Erin wrote:Thanks to the Crude City Club for a well planned and fun rally.

I enjoyed seeing Edmonton and its beautiful river valley and the bands were great, too.

The eightball on Daaren's trophy must have be defective cus it said Italy was going to win!

A special thanks to Jeff and Andrea for putting us up. I'll make you a man purse next time...

Erin
After much deliberation last night I realized that there was nothing that I could do to stop this sad world conspiracy that was set in motion
Yesterday so that Spain could win. Clearly the game was fixed.

I spoke with Mario, Luigi, Franko, Pierro, Ernesto, Giancarlo, Philipe, Marco, Luca, Roberto…and they all agree with me. 8)

It was great Visiting with you and Daaren, Take care
Last edited by Angelo on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Re: Great Rally! Thanks Crude City!

Post by Angelo »

Mod wrote:Just got back about 1/2 hour ago - we followed Cory all the way back.. all went well.

Thanks so much to the Crude City Crew! Great rally - Margo and I had a blast!

It was well organized and as always full of friendly people! Except for Angelo - I don't like seeing a grown man cry - Italy going out of the Euros was just too much for him! *grin*

Great job guys hope to see all of you later this summer in Calgary!

Cheers!

Sean
Dude Jeff and I cruised up and down Jasper Ave looking for tail, and I'm sorry but we both went home empty handed :shock:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Yeah, our wives were none too happy when we told them we were going to be late getting home from Tra Amici, because we had to cruise Jasper Ave for tail!!!

Great to see you Sean and Margo! Twice a year is far too infrequent!

ErinandDaaren: It was an absolute pleasure having you as house guests. You are welcome back any time!

Ik hoop dat jullie van het drop genoten hebben en een goede reis naar huis hadden. Tot spoedig ziens!
I was a mod before you was a mod.
Erin

Post by Erin »

jeffthemod wrote: Ik hoop dat jullie van het drop genoten hebben en een goede reis naar huis hadden. Tot spoedig ziens!
Thanks. The drops will come in handy at my Dutch family (mafia) reunion this weekend.

Tot ziens! Pas goed op jezelf!

Erin

PS. Ik wou een sneetje ham
Tidy House - Tidy Head
Mod

Post by Mod »

Thanks for the "tail looking" guys - maybe you were looking for the wrong type and that is why you didn't find it!

Had a great time at the rally - hope to see you guys at ours!

Cheers!

Sean
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I was cleaning out the rally email and found this in the spam folder ... don't why it was there ...

"Hi all,

Thanks for all the tremendous work you put into making it a great rally. I had tickets to Cirque Du Soleil which meant I could not go to the activities on Saturday night but I did enjoy the rides on Friday and Saturday very much. I hope to get out for some Sunday rides with all of you this year.

Regards,

Scott Bullis (aka the tall guy on the 86’ white Honda Elite)"
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris