It's Alleyburger time again!

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

It's Alleyburger time again!

Post by Paul S »

Tonight at 9:30pm (Sat April 7th) in the alley behind 100 Bar + Kitchen.

Gourmet burgers for $5.00! Location is 10009 - 101 A Ave (in the alley) on Rice Howard Way -- the alley is just across from Sherlock Holmes front door. You need to get there about 15-30 mins early. Some days they run out and sometimes they have enough for everyone (it all depends on how many people come out). If you want to find out about these random burger happenings follow @chefcowan on Twitter.

From the Twitterverse:

Andrew Cowan ‏ @chefcowan
Spread the word alley burgers tonight at 930 #yegalleyburger #yegfood #YEG
david

Post by david »

I couldn't make it last night, how was it Paul? Did you ride your Scoot?
Ska'D for Life
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

It was as good as usual! Great burgers. It was actually quite busy when we got there, which was about 15-20 minutes early. The line-up was already out to the street pretty much.

I didn't ride the scooter. I had company in town so the three of us took the truck, and brought Sundance out as well.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Alleyburger was tonight! Unfortunately Monica and I just heard about it 5 mins before it started. I bolted out the door and made it there just in time to pick up two of the tasty creations! This time it was pork belly sandwiches. I will try and attach a picture later.

Hopefully next time we will find out sooner and can post it here so we can get a few more of us out.

Paul & Monica
Paul S

Alleyburger Friday May 24th

Post by Paul S »

Alleyburger is going to be at a new location this week:

MKT Fresh Food Beer Market 8101 Gateway Blvd (the old Iron Horse just off Whyte Ave). Friday May 24th at 930pm. Burgers are $5 and first-come first-serve. Sometimes they have enough to feed the whole line, sometimes they run out.

The Century Group has taken over this location and is opening their new restaurant "MKT Fresh Food Beer Market" soon. Chef Cowan says it will be the biggest one yet!

Hope to see some of you there! Should be some good eats.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Is anyone planning on coming out tonight? Monica and I will be scootering there and plan to be in line by 9:15pm, or maybe a bit earlier. This could be a big night for them! Remember bring $5 cash.

Hope to see you there!
david

Post by david »

Thanks for the heads-up Paul. Graham and I will be there :D
Ska'D for Life