Ride Video

A Place to post pictures of stuff

Moderator: Moderators

nick

Ride Video

Post by nick »

I snagged a video with my gopro from two weeks ago and have it on the youtubes. I just rendered our Groat run. I'm working on different mounting viewpoints at the moment, as well as getting my mac to edit and render this 1080p video nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4TYYwbRNg
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

cool
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Nice. I put mounting brackets for my gopro on the legshield on the vespas and on the drivers mirror on the burgman. None of the bike is visible in any of my vids unless I turn the camera around.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Nice. I put mounting brackets for my gopro on the legshield on the vespas and on the drivers mirror on the burgman. None of the bike is visible in any of my vids unless I turn the camera around.
Do it brother....F1 Style......but what Im really craving is birkenstock view!

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Nice. I put mounting brackets for my gopro on the legshield on the vespas and on the drivers mirror on the burgman. None of the bike is visible in any of my vids unless I turn the camera around.
Do it brother....F1 Style......but what Im really craving is birkenstock view!

- Dustin Kott-
nick

Post by nick »

Thanks! I kind of want to see the headset in the videos. I don't like the idea of mounting the camera to my helmet. The only other option is the chest mount.. I'm not sold on that either though.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Love that image wave distortion when you blip the throttle at idle.
nick

Post by nick »

With Sparkle Motion idling beside me and my helmet muffling everything else its hard to hear how slow my bike is idleing, I've got a habit of blipping it a bit. :P The rolling shutter effect really shows with those vibrations.

Other mount location I saw online that was cool was just off to the side behind the front wheel. Not the easiest location for starting and stopping filming.