Fekkin Weather

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

Fekkin Weather

Post by redbike »

Ok, the category is 'impotent anger', but I've really had enough of this white, blowing crap and minus double digit temps. I'm trying to remember why I live here but it's just not coming....
Yarko

Post by Yarko »

I run to Kelowna for the winter but it's cold here as well. I've made it a challenge to cycle to school every day (5-6 km each way) and that has yielded some interesting stories, scars and experiences.

On a tangent, my Sprint may perhaps hitch a ride with a friend to Kelowna this spring.
Angelo

Re: Fekkin Weather

Post by Angelo »

redbike wrote:Ok, the category is 'impotent anger', but I've really had enough of this white, blowing crap and minus double digit temps. I'm trying to remember why I live here but it's just not coming....
pick a warm spot and I might consider splitting the cost of a condo with you.....

winter=sucks
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

High of 68 here yesterday. Only 60 today darnit. Might have to put on a sweater under the jacket.

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:High of 68 here yesterday. Only 60 today darnit. Might have to put on a sweater under the jacket.

T
oh yah!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-