Way way waaaaaaay off topic.

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Way way waaaaaaay off topic.

Post by coyoteran »

Your personal vehicle of choice for the zombie apocalypse? Type. Make. Model. Year. Etc. Discuss.

Oh, and I have read the Zombie survival guide so no cheating. You have to have your own reasons.

My choice is an early 90s KLR 650 dual purpose motorcycle. Both kick and electric start. Huge gas tank. Good ground clearance to drive over the crawlers and wheelie into the walkers. And the whole darn thing comes apart with a philips screwdriver and a crescent wrench. Of course with a proper assortment of Mad Max modifications it's a pretty fine killing machine too.

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Landcruiser. I need sheet metal to mount all my favorite toys too...
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

A snow-cat with the proper mad max expedition modifications

and an assortment of these please

nick

Post by nick »

Depending on the cause of the zombie apocalipse.. If nuclear attacks were to occur as a result, would the emp effect from a blast wreck the circuitry in a modern electric ignition?

Ideally I would want something that runs on diesel and has big tanks.. All wheel drive and a lot of ground clearance.

The guy on Walking Dead with the 3 gallon tank on his chopper is such a joke.. Open pipes is not very stealthy..
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Maybe old school is best? Sherman tank?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-