The Who

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

jeffthemod

The Who

Post by jeffthemod »

Anyone going? It is this Friday night. I think there are still tix left, cheap seats and expensive seats both.

If anyone else is going, do you want to meet up first?
I am scooting, as it is traditional. 8)
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Oi
I fink Ill be givin it a miss guv. I Look like a nit in dem skinny pants anyway.

Av a good time. Take earplugs. :-)

Coyoteran
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Jeff! Do tell! How was the concert? I heard mixed reviews from those that attended on the West Coast....
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

The show was fantastic. Lots of great oldies, and the new stuff was pretty good to. They opened with Can't Explain and showed pix of 60s mods on the video screens. Most of the shots were from the Richard Barnes book on mods.

Daltry's voice was in great form, and even when Townsend got electricuted, he just shot a dirty look to his tech manager, and strode to the front of the stage whirl-winding his guitar.

What a great couple of weeks, dancing with London mods, standing on the beach at Brighton and then seeing the Who. I feel like it is 1964.

We are the mods, we are the mods! 8)

Jeff
I was a mod before you was a mod.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Cool! Glad to hear it. I just talked to a work aquantance who pretty much gave the same review, except he added the part of being stoned with his...

Cheers

Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-