Clearly Too Much Free Time

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Yarko

Clearly Too Much Free Time

Post by Yarko »

I made this poster because school work isn't intense enough these days.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Nice work! We need a fb page or the like to post such things... or do we?
bstanish

Post by bstanish »

We have one. Not sure who's in charge of it though.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Shannon last I checked.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

its been a long time since it has been updated
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Yep, I'm the Admin for the FB page. I've been a little lax on updating it, although it was updated before the summer with the info on the cancelled rally. The page is set up so anyone can post on it. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crude-Ci ... 571?ref=hl

Let me know what you would like updated on the page and I will make the changes.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

last post was May 29th

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

The last post was June 4th with the info on the ASC's rally Global Gnoming, if we are splitting hairs.

Regardless, the page is open to anyone to post on, not just me. Feel free to post pictures, info, etc. My picture bank of club photo's is pretty sparse as I haven't made it to any club rides this year and most of last year. Same goes for club info (I'm not that active on the club forum and tend to miss out on posting things as I find out about them after the fact.). I do however, direct almost all inquiries to our forum as not all of our club members have Facebook.

Please note: The Facebook page started out as my own personal page, not a club page. I set it up so other clubs who do not access to our forum could post rally info that could be then relayed to our forum. It has evolved since then and has become a club page, sort of, (which is good), but it was never designed to take the place of the info on the forum. Hence the reason why I direct people to our forum for the most up to date info.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

BTW great poster Yarko. Maybe we can get some stickers made up. Thanks

- Dustin Kott-