Victoria

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Victoria

Post by Sowelu »

I'm attending the Victoria rally again this year. Anyone else thinking of going? It's a big one this year ... 30th anniversary. Here are the details if you are interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/6604147 ... r=calendar

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

John, Angelo and I are going and our families are joining us. I'm bringing the D and its trailer.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

It will be great to see you guys there! I'm flying out after work on the Friday, so I may not make it to the meet and greet, but I'll be there at the Empress Sat. morning.
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

The Facebook link doesn't work for me (even if I log in). Any other link to details?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

hmmm.... this is the link posted on the event in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/660414787304945/

Try it again. I can't seem to find a non facebook link for the event. I'll post on the event to see if there is one.

Shannon
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Is it possible to copy the info and post it here?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Sure can once stuff starts to show up on the event.
bstanish

Post by bstanish »

I am thinking of going as well...okay...more than thinking about it...i'll probably be there

Edit: I just booked my room for Victoria
bstanish

Post by bstanish »

It's not a link to the event itself, but here is a link to some info...it's the graphic from the CCSC's facebook page

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4958_o.png
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Victoria itinerary is up. All the info you need on the rally can be found at http://gormett.wix.com/victoriarally30

Shannon
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

We're leading a wine tasting ride on Sunday?
redbike

Post by redbike »

jbcollier wrote:We're leading a wine tasting ride on Sunday?
Not likely, unless it's the blind leading the blind drunk! Must be a typo.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Not our club. I suspect it is the same group from last year (Capital City Scooter Club .... I think that is the name).

Shannon
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Whew!
bstanish

Post by bstanish »

Too bad. I have a fine box of wine that goes well with...umm...well it doesn't really go with anything. But it's good drinking...okay, it's good for drinking...fine, it's drinkable. Alright, if you drink it you may not go blind...and that's good right?