How about some Mid-Week Rides and Meet-Ups?

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

How about some Mid-Week Rides and Meet-Ups?

Post by Paul S »

Hi. Just testing the waters to see if people are interested in meeting mid-week after work or in the evening as well (not replacing weekend regular meeting). Some people are busy in the summer and especially on weekends so perhaps we could try some meet-ups during the week in the summer.

So questions:

1. Day?
2. Time?
3. Location? Should we stick with one place or mix it up?

Paul
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Mid week rides work better for me. Wednesday is the only day that I have a conflict, although I'm booked solid for the next two weeks. :cry:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jaelee

Post by jaelee »

Mondays work the best for me
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

Anyday before 7pm usually..
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Mondays are okay for me now but come September I won't be available most Mondays.

Tues/Weds/Thurs should work for me most of the time.

Should we meet this week or start next week?

Any more suggestions for a day and place? Would a 6pm meet-up be good? Or should we do it earlier/later?

Paul
jaelee

Post by jaelee »

Sorry guys but I'm out until september. I'm headed to the CURD rally in Ottawa mid august.
JDel70

Still interested

Post by JDel70 »

Hey there. I have recently just joined the forums. Me and my little 65 150 are itchin to get out and ride with people. I have posted as well for monday night rides. Are you all still interested in puttin a ride together Monday nights.
Love my '65
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Hi. I am totally up for mid week rides. Monday isn't the best for me because as of September I have work meetings almost every Monday night.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays are much better for me for a weeknight ride.

We need to reach a consensus soon. Riding weather won't last much longer unfortunately. Need to get in all the riding we can!

Paul
jaelee

124th street Grand market

Post by jaelee »

Let's get the ball rolling and meet at the 124th street market at 6 on thursday Sep 4 grab a bite to eat and roll out for a ride.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Not sure if I can make it this Thursday. I have a retirement party for a co-worker happening after work. Maybe next week!