A Scooter Wedding in Jasper

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

A Scooter Wedding in Jasper

Post by jbcollier »

Oliver, Lou, Janet and I had a great time in Jasper this past weekend. The focus of the trip was Oliver and Lou's wedding Saturday evening; and, a delightful one it was on the island at the end of Pyramid Lake road. The happy couple rode off into their future together on their scoot.

The highlight of the weekend, next to the wedding of course, was a Saturday afternoon trip up to Maligne Lake during a beautiful sunny day. Janet agreed to accompany me on my scoot to please Oliver and Lou. Now you all know how Janet feels about riding with me -- she worries about having too many of our children's eggs in one basket -- so it was a real treat for me to have her on board. She also enjoyed herself though she also says no more until the children are all grown up.

Both scoots performed well though mine was considerably more powerful than Olivers. Still, except for a few hills, he had no trouble keeping the up to the speed limit (and often more than that as well).

My goodness but the roads around there are marvelous. I will have to drag the Duck or Vespa along when we head back for a week at the end of August.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Congrats to Oliver and Lou!

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm not sure that Oliver and Lou would agree, but the only thing that would have been better was another 20 scoots following them up those twisty roads!

Great news,
Cheers
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

So where's the damned pictures?????
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

In my camera at present. It is one of those old fangled photo-chemical devices -- heck, it doesn't even have batteries -- so no instant gratification for you (or me, for that matter).