Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index Crude City Scooter Club
the Edmonton Chapter of the Vespa Club of Canada

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garage Sale - Selling Scooter Stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Market Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captainwhoopass

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Garage Sale - Selling Scooter Stuff Reply with quote

Hello Crude City crew!

I wanted to let you all know that we are having a garage sale this weekend at 9811 80 Ave. I will (finally!) be selling a bunch of scooter parts and accessories that I have been storing in my garage since Top Gear shut down.

Some items are labelled, but some are not. If you are interested in a rack or other accessory, I would suggest bringing your scooter by to see what fits - some items are a mystery to me.

I don't yet know what all I have, but I am in the process of unpacking boxes of stuff this week. So far I have found a lot of windscreens, chrome racks, floor mats and body panels (modern Vespa, Kymco, Derbi and who knows what else). If you can't make the garage sale this weekend, but are looking for a specific item, drop me a line and I will let you know if I can sort you out.

Jones.

jbcollier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post it on craigslist and kijiji as well. What time are you starting in the morning?
Captainwhoopass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - forgot to mention that we are planning to start at 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: