ScooterWest Website issues

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

ScooterWest Website issues

Post by Paul S »

Just an FYI if you shop at ScooterWest. I was ont he website the other day and it wasn't acting right. I was able to see other people's shopping carts and account info (not credit cards or payment info though). I emailed ScooterWest to inform them of the issue. They are upgrading their site but here is what they told me.
Thanks for contacting us. Our website is in the process of dying completely and is not repairable. It’s working for lots of people but not working for others. We have a brand new website in the works that will be industry changing. Unfortunately with 10,000 items to prep for the new site, it’s going to take us a bit. We’re hoping for a launch in Spring 2016. The wait should help us do the website correctly and the way we want to.

In the meantime, we are happy to help you place an order in any way we can. A couple of options include:

Call us at 619-280-1718 x602. We’re here Mon-Fri from 10am-6pm Pacific standard Time and would be happy to take your order over the phone.
Email us your parts list and the make and model of scooter you have. We will prepare an estimate for your approval and email it to you.
Take a screen shot of your shopping cart (If possible) and email that to us.

We apologize for any time you’ve spent with our often frustrating website, but we want to help you.